- Curated Collection
- New Arrivals
- Small Goods
- Plus Size
Elevate & Amplify: A Black Business Experience is a virtual venue platform we created to lift the presence of Black businesses and amplify their products, services, and experiences. We are now offering a replay of the entire four-day virtual event for a limited time.
Access includes recordings of:
• The True Meaning of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion with Karla Benson Rutten of Benson Rutten Innovations offers a thought-provoking perspective on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and what it looks like in work establishments when done correctly.
• Amplifying the Experiences of Black Business Owners in the Twin Cities Panel Discussion offers stories of resilience of Black business owners in the Twin Cities during a racially unjust time sparked by the murder of George Floyd. Listen as these Black business owners continue to build their business and brand in 2020.
• Opening the Door to Uncomfortable But Necessary Conversations Round Table Discussion stems from our founder's podcast, Uncomfortable but Necessary Conversations with Nicole Jennings. Listen to Nicole as she and a group of professionals discuss how to engage in a meaningful race-related conversation in the workplace.
• How to Create Impactful Allyship in Business with Lisa Tabor from Culture Brokers leads listeners through a thoughtful and necessary conversation on what it means to say that you are an Ally to the Black community and the ramifications of that declaration in the business sector.
• Shopping, Health and wellness demos, and more by inspiring Black-owned businesses.